Sole Searching is intended and designed to generate and create serious thinking and deep consideration regarding one’s beliefs, motivation and driving force to finally move yourself to the next level.
If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. -Dale Carnegie
Well, we can’t get out the way we are accustomed to, but we can decide to stay busy, stay productive and stay physically and mentally busy, all for the positive.
None of us alive are immune from fear. Fear, one of our underlying emotions designed to protect us in times of fight or flight, but fear for the sake of fear, is diminishing to our soul. There is an underlying current that is doing its very best to keep us all huddled and fearful like sheep; fearful, defeated, scared and paralyzed. Overcoming your fears will take a definitive decision to act. It’s time to take back control of your emotions. Fear has the power to compromise our immune system in a very negative way.
- Be vigilant but don’t give into careless or reckless behavior. We still need to live.
- Shut off the television. Don’t feed the fear. That’s just what the media is hoping you will do all in the name of staying informed.
- Consume the news, but don’t be consumed by it.
- Spend less time on Facebook and Instagram unless you like dancing kitties and drama.
- Read material that is uplifting and positive. What puts a smile on your face is a great clue.
- Learn as much regarding the care of your immune system as you can and act accordingly. This is now the time to get extreme regarding your health!
- Get outside and move. Exercise is so good for the heart, soul and mind.
Focus on what you can do, not on what you can’t do under this “new normal.”
William Shakespeare put it so appropriately: “This too shall pass.”