Sole Searching is intended and designed to generate and create serious thinking and deep consideration regarding one’s beliefs, motivation and driving force to finally move yourself to the next level.
Week 34, Volume 34
- Seek out “just manageable challenges” in areas of your life in which you want to grow.
- If you feel fully in control, make the next challenge a bit harder.
- If you feel anxious or so aroused that you can’t focus, dial things down a notch.
Cultivate deep focus and perfect practice
- Define a purpose and concrete objective each time you set out to do meaningful work.
- Focus and concentrate deeply, even if doing so isn’t always enjoyable.
- Remove distractions such as smart phones; remember that out of sight is truly out of mind.
Nurture a growth or challenge mindset
- Keep in mind that how you view something fundamentally changes how your body responds to it.
- In situations when you feel the sensation of stress, remind yourself that is your body’s natural way of preparing for a challenge. Take a deep breath and channel the heightened arousal and sharper perception into the task at hand.
- Push yourself to view stress productively, and even to welcome it. You’ll not only perform better but also improve your health.
Rest to expand forward
- Breathing exercises
- Rest, recovery, rejuvenation, removal, restore, refine, redirect, and simply doing nothing are the necessary foundations to your success.